About Kylie Czajkowski
Kylie Czajkowski is a mountaineer, software engineer, avid hiker, and photo-taker. She spends her time hiking Colorado's high peaks and researching its terrain when she's not working from home as an engineering manager, or walking the dog with her husband.
Living in a small mountain town in the Colorado Rockies, Kylie spends a lot of her free time traveling to nearby peaks and taking photos with her Sony Alpha 6400.
Although she had to take the first few months of 2022 off of hiking to recover from ankle surgery, she has recently returned to climbing high peaks and is attempting to stand on 57 of Colorado's summits above 14,000 feet.
Kylie has appeared as a guest on...
- Atomic Jolt: A podcast that explores small moments of lasting impact. In this episode, Kylie discusses finding balance in life through hiking, the importance of unplugging to avoid burnout, triumphs and lessons learned from hiking Fourteeners, mountain goats, and more.
Kylie is an ambassador for...
- Alder Apparel: Alder offers inclusive sizing, community-informed design, sustainable and ethical production and a playful brand that starkly contrasts with the performance-driven, hard-core athletic brands that currently dominate the outdoor space. Use code KYLIE10 for 10% off your purchase!
- Goodr: Extremely functional and affordable nonslip sunglasses made to be worn everywhere, from high peaks to the dog park to the local brewery.
- Notion.so: A productivity app used for everything from personal note-taking to professional project management work. Fun fact: the climb log on this website is built using it!
- Keep Nature Wild: An eco-minded outdoor brand that pledges to pick up 1lb of trash for every product sold.
📬 Get in Touch
To stay up to date with Kylie's climbs, follow her on Instagram. To see some of her other projects, visit her personal site. To discuss working together, or to just say hi, use the following form: